Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas!




I'm off to the land of no cell service and dial-up internet, to enjoy a few days with family and friends. My sister is flying in from LA, which is a treat since I rarely see her more than once a year. It will be W's first Christmas with my family, and we'll be ending the celebrations with the second annual holiday reunion of some of my oldest grade school friends.

We've been celebrating Christmas Eve with the same family for as long as I can remember, and it seems like every year there's one more little addition crawling around while we drink hot glogg and enjoy a Swedish feast. It's wonderful to have so many generations together, and to see my friends' children enjoying the same traditions we grew up with.

However you'll be spending the next few days, I wish you good friends, good wine, and lots of love and laughter.

Hugs,
Cynth

Hand printed Delicious Tree card by Cocky Rooster Design.

No comments:

Post a Comment