Thursday, February 25, 2010

Just Plane Crazy

It's snowing big cotton ball flakes here. Very pretty, very messy. I'm heading up to Boston tonight on my way to Vermont. We'll be spending a quiet weekend with friends, hopefully doing some skiing, hiking, and general playing around in the snow. We had planned to spend Thanksgiving up there, but W and I both ended up with colds, and didn't want to infect their little ones. I'm looking forward to getting out of the rainy city and away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life for a few days.



While we aren't off on a big fancy getaway, (I'll be hauling my ski boots onto the Chinatwon bus) it's fun to look at all the crazy places out there. Like this airplane turned hotel in Costa Rica. I can't decide if staying here would be uber cool, or just creepy.  It's a bit Space Camp meets Lost. If you missed that 80s gem, please, put it on your list. That movie inspired generations of astronauts, as well as those, like me, who waited until Junior year of college to look up the pre-reqs for working at NASA. (and no, they don't hire art majors).

Wishing you all a relaxing and fun filled weekend, I'll be back in town Tuesday!

1 comment: