Monday, March 15, 2010

Bobby Neel Adams

Bobby Neel Adams merges multiple photos together, highlighting our relationships to our families, or partners, and even our younger selves. 

Age-Maps: Two images of the same person at different times in their lives. "A jump of time is established in the tear". I find such beauty in the older faces- time adds such detail to the plain, smooth faces of youth.



Family Tree: Mother/Daughter and Father/Son composites, without using photoshop. "Investigating the visual DNA passed from generation to generation." I am endlessly fascinated by where genetics begin and end in the emotional webs we create for ourselves. The older I get the more I recognize my mother in my own actions and responses, yet I have a half-sister I feel no connection to.  


discovered via Design Crush.

No comments:

Post a Comment