Wednesday, November 18, 2009

One Month in...





It's been one month since I started Peanut Butter and Poetry. Just over a month ago my coffee table was covered with pink sticky notes as I agonized over finding the right name for this project. At times blogging has come easily, at times it has been hard work. I've learned about feeds, and rss, and even started remembering a little of that html I learned in college. I'm still finding my footing, feeling out a direction for this fledgling blog.

The past couple of weeks have been filled with planning. From coordinating the shipping and swapping of Christmas presents, to hostess gifts and buses and this town or that town and who will be where on what day. I've also been planning a work trip, so when I close my eyes I see little calendar pages floating back and forth. It looks like I will be celebrating Thanksgiving in Vermont, Christmas in Connecticut, New Years in Boston, and then be in Lisbon, London and Paris in January. Whew. All good things, but dizzying to think about.

The Christmas lights have gone up in our building lobby, the ice skating rink is open. For the rest of the week, I'm taking a break from planning, and focusing on enjoying the crisp air and the growing holiday spirit.  (Photo above from here)

No comments:

Post a Comment