Thursday, December 3, 2009

Temptation #2...

Oh man, hide my credit card. This print is viciously attacking my need to be somewhere where I can lie in the sun and jump into warm waters... You can choose your ocean- Mediterranean, Indian, or Pacific. While the more exotic oceans sound more appealing, I love the deeper colors of the Pacific one. Each color strip is labeled with the corresponding depth. Swoon. I have an addiction to buying art prints. My walls can't hold anymore. Don't you just feel yourself relaxing when you look at it? It's just so perfectly zen...


This is the whole deal (Pacific)




This is the detail. The third strip down is just such a perfect shade of happiness. Available at Oddhero, this is from their Bathymetry series, they also have some interesting type posters. (via Design Milk)

No comments:

Post a Comment